- Law Degree from Deusto University.
- Title of real State Agent.
- More than 37 years working as lawyer, specialized in all branches of Private Law.
- Notable for knowledge and long experience in Civil Code and Trade Law with particular importance, especially in regulated sectors such as Service stations (comprehensive review and analysis of requirements for the stablishment and operation)
- Knowledge and the keeping of property affairs and tax issues.
- Extensive experience in Urban law concerning Service stations.
- Insolvency Law.
- Claims of non-payment amounts.
Practicing advocacy since 1980 and being member of the “Colegio de Abogados del Señorío de Vizcaya (ICASV)”