- Degree in Law from the University of Deusto.
- Master Degree in Legal Practice from the University of Deusto.
- French and Italian.
- More than 24 years of professional experience in the field of Urban Lease, Horizontal Property, Construction Vices and defects and, in general, in all aspects of Land, Building and Housing.
- Specialisation in all kind of matters related to homeowners associations and the Horizontal Property Act, counselling to community members assemblies, debt recovery and legal advice to owners associations in matters of vice and construction defects, lift installation, etc.
- Advice for legislation regarding inheritances, donations and, in general, all aspects related to Inheritance Law.
- Advising to individuals and companies in Compensation Boards and, in general, in all kind of matters related to Urban Planning and Land Management.
- Specialist with more than 24 years of experience in Construction Defects related to buildings, giving legal advice to individuals as well as to Homeowners Associations and companies regarding the Building Planning Act.
- Lawyer of the now defunct Chamber of Urban Property of Bizkaia, offering legal advice to the general public on issues related to the Urban Leasing Act, the Horizontal Property Act and the City Planning and Development Act.
- Representative of the now defunct Chamber of Urban Property of Bizkaia based in Balmaseda during the years 2005 and 2006.
- Lawyer in Professional Services Leasing of the Balmaseda Local Council since 2007, giving legal counselling on all kind of matters dealing with Urban Lease, Homeowners Associations, Land and Construction.