- Degree in Law, University of Deusto
- Qualified Real Estate Agent, (Ministry of Development)
- LLM in Tax Law, University of Deusto
- Diploma in Legal Practice (School of Legal Practice, University of Deusto)
- Diploma on Insovency Practitioner
- Course on Specialization in Civil and Commercial matters. (Bilbao-Biscay Bar Association)
- Course on Specialization in Insolvency Mediation
- Advanced course on Mediation (Bilbao-Biscay Bar Association)
- Several course on different legal matters.
- General Civil law (Contracts, civil liability, family law, inheritance law, etc)
- General Commercial & Business advice
- Data Protection and New Technologies
- Out-of-Court ADR
- Insolvency Proceedings
- Practicing lawyer since 1993. Defence of individuals and companies in civil and commercial proceedings.
- Extensive experience in Negotation and application of ADRs procedures.
- Advice to all type of companies in contracting (commercial or public procurement procedures) and in any aspect of the daily business traffic problem.
- General counsel (external) of Generali Insurance Company (former Banco Vitalicio) since 1993, having participated in more than 3,000 cases, especially referred to all areas of civil liability.
- Defence of civil liability of administrators.
- Official Receiver since 2010
- Insolvency Mediator registered in the Official Registry of the Ministry of Justice.
- Member of SEMICASB (Mediation Service of the Bilbao-Biscay Bar Association)
- Member of APEP (Spanish Professional Association of Privacy)
- Member of ENATIC (Association of Lawyers specialized in ICT
- Member of ADCE (Collaborative Law Association of the Basque Country)
- Member of the New Technologies Studies Group of the Bilbao-Biscay Bar Association
- Member of the Collaborative Law Studies Group of the Bilbao-Biscay Bar Association